- This event has passed.
GR Tours: For the love of the Hudson Valley – An Orange County Adventure
February 28, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a day filled with great views, local history, and a few treats on a self-paced, self-driven tour; showing off all of our favorite places. The Hudson Valley is beautiful, and we have some of the most stunning sights here in Orange County. Along with our local shops, eateries and abundant history, you’re sure to enjoy a day Upstate. Let GR Tours guide you to finding some of our hidden treasures, our artisan offerings, and all of our beauty!
Itinerary includes all listed and so much more…
- An outdoor photo spot at one of the most beautiful sights in Orange County
- Sweet locally made sugar cookies
- Wine from America’s oldest winery
- A little stop for some homemade fudge at the farm
- A little stop at one of the best hidden treasures, art off the beaten path
- Grab a coffee, while seeing our sites
- Stop in our local Artisan shops
- Visit the farm market, and pick up some locally made apple butter
- Stop and see the history of the Hudson Valley
- Make sure to visit the 2 wheeler museum, its one of a kind!
- Enjoy some chocolate empanadas… and if wine is not your thing, you can grab local craft beer from one of our favorite craft breweries
- Pick up some candles at the farm
- Take in the river views
- Plus a few more surprises…
Offered everyday, best enjoyed Wednesday-Sunday. This is a self-paced event, drive your-self event with many outdoor offerings. We meet you to begin the tour, with full info and tour package.
It’s a day spent enjoying and discovering Orange County NY, a Hudson Valley experience.
Our world has changed, so we change with it! Take an adventure, find new things you love; do it all at your own pace and comfort level. I am a huge fan of small business, eating local and creating fun events. That said, I could not be more excited about hosting these wonderful adventures and offering a fabulous, fun day for you to enjoy.
*Reach out for specials & discounts.
For more info and registration, email: email@example.com or Call
Leave a Comment