- This event has passed.
GR Tours: Hudson River Valley West Adventure, Tasting, Touring and Exploring
March 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a day filled with great views, local history and a few treats on a self-paced, self-driven tour; showing off all of our favorite places. The Hudson Valley is beautiful and we have some of the most stunning sights west of the River. Along with our local shops, eateries and abundant history, you’re sure to enjoy a day upstate. Let GR Tours guide you to finding some of our hidden treasures, our artisan offerings, and all our beauty!
Itinerary includes all listed and so much more…
- Sweet locally made sugar cookies
- NY Wine from America’s oldest winery
- A little stop for candles at the farm
- The best views of the Hudson
- Grab a coffee, while seeing our sites
- Visit our local chocolatier, for 85 years they have been making life sweeter
- Stop and see the history of the Hudson Valley
- Visit our winery, cidery, distillery & brewery
- Enjoy some chocolate empanadas… and if wine is not your thing, you can grab local craft beer from one of our favorite craft breweries
- Stop at the park and skip some stones in the river
- Pick up some candles at the farm
- Take a stroll over the river, to the East side.
- Plus a few more surprises…
Offered everyday, best enjoyed Wednesday-Sunday. This is a self-paced event, drive your-self event with many outdoor offerings. We meet you to begin the tour, with full info and tour package.
It’s a day spent enjoying and discovering Orange County NY, a Hudson Valley experience.
Our world has changed, so we change with it! Take an adventure, find new things you love; do it all at your own pace and comfort level. I am a huge fan of small business, eating local and creating fun events. That said, I could not be more excited about hosting these wonderful adventures and offering a fabulous, fun day for you to enjoy.
*Reach out for specials & discounts.
For more info and registration, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call
Leave a Comment